What is it?
DrupalCamp Kyiv 2016 CodeSprint will take place on June 5th. At the CodeSprint, conference attendees will have a great ability to work on Drupal and improve it, fix bugs of Drupal core and contrib modules, learn how to contribute, and communicate with Drupal-community members in our friendly team!
Location and time
This year our partner GoIT provides office for CodeSprint.
- Location: Kyiv, Yevhena Konovaltsia St, 36, 8 floor, GoIT office
- Start: 10:00 - 18:00 (better to come earlier but you can at any time)
- To have: laptop and passion
Topics and teams
At this CodeSprint, every attendee can find interesting topic and team of like-minded people. Here’s list of topics:
- Drupal 8 core
- Drupal 7 contrib modules
- Drupal 8 contrib modules
- Drupal 8 porting
- Drupal.org users statistics
- Workshop for beginners
If you want to work on own topic, come, create team and participate in sprint!
What are the benefits you can get from participation in the sprint?
- Enjoy teamwork and make new acquaintanceship
- Create initiative and create team
- Make own contribution into Drupal 8
- Test great workflow provided by CIBox
- Learn how to work with drupal.org
More details about how to motivate yourself to participate in the code sprint, read here.
What do you need to know and do?
The answer is simple: the desire and work tool. Your Drupal knowledge need to be at the most basic level. In the community there are a lot of work for both beginners and experienced developers. Even if you doubt your abilities, mentors will help you choose a suitable task and indicate the right direction to fix it.
As result every attendee of CodeSprint can:
- Make Drupal better
- Contribute to the development of the community
- Improve own profile on drupal.org
- Participate in the team work
- Make new acquaintances and find like-minded people
- Learn something new